• Call our surgery01563 520114
  • Out of hours01563 258028
  • Emergency01563 258028

We are open and COVID-19 SECURE. Click here to find out more

Pet Passport

Information on pet passports

Station Veterinary Surgery can provide travel documents for your pet. Your dog, cat or ferret must have a pet passport to enter or re-enter the UK or the EU. It must have been issued in the UK or EU.

You’ll need a third country official veterinary certificate if you’re entering the UK or EU and don’t have a pet passport issued in the EU. It will be valid for 4 months.

Pet Passports

If you’ll be travelling:

  • Within the EU
  • From the EU to a listed country and then returning to the EU
  • From the EU to an unlisted country and then returning to the EU

The passport stays valid as long as you continue to meet the entry requirements.

You’ll need to also get a ‘fit and healthy to travel certificate’ if you’re travelling with more than 5 pets.